On Tuesday evening, the first edition of the Wolves Pub Quiz was launched by Mikey Burrows, and those that missed out can now enjoy the quiz from home.
The questions from all seven rounds are listed below, with the bonus round offering double points, meaning a total of 40 points are on offer.
The answers can be found below the Old Gold Club banner, but no cheating!
ROUND 1 | GENERAL WOLVES KNOWLEDGE | 1 POINT FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
- In what year was the club founded as St Lukes FC?
- What kit colours did the original St Lukes play in?
- In what year were Wolves last champions of England?
- Who is the last Wolves player to play for England whilst at the club?
- Wolves became famous around the world for their floodlit friendlies in the 1950s, but who did they play first?
ROUND 2 | WHO AM I? | 1 POINT FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
- I was born in Glasgow in 1989 and started my career with Queens Park. I played in Poland and Turkey before becoming a Wolf. Who am I?
- I was born in Ironbridge and my middle name was Ambrose. Originally, they told me I was too small, but I went on to become the first player in the world to win 100 international caps. Who am I?
- I was born in Bradford in 1951. My big brother Terry was a professional. I spent so long at Wolves only one man has ever played more games than me. Who am I?
- I was born in Featherstone in 1967. I’m 11th on the all-time appearance list scoring 45 goals, though a lot were penalties. Who am I?
- I was born in Lisbon in 1976. I’ve played all over the world, including three years with Wolves, but Sporting will always be my home. Who am I?
ROUND 3 | NUNO | 1 POINT FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
- What position did Nuno play during his career?
- Before coming to Wolves, Nuno managed two Portuguese teams and one Spanish, name that Spanish team?
- Nuno was appointed Wolves boss on 31 May 2017, who was his first signing? A) Roderick Miranda, B) Ruben Neves, C) Ruben Vinagre
- In January of last year Nuno was charged with misconduct by the FA. Why?
- In May 2019 Nuno was given what award by the University of Wolverhampton?
ROUND 4 | ODD ONE OUT | 1 POINT FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
- Which of these players has NOT scored a Premier League goal this season? A) Leander Dendoncker, B) Willy Boly, C) Jonny?
- Which of these players has NOT been sent off this season? A) Romain Saiss, B) Diogo Jota, C) Ruben Neves?
- Of the teams Wolves have played twice this season, which of these teams have they beaten twice? A) Newcastle, B) Norwich, C) Southampton?
- Which of these under-23 players has NOT featured for the first-team this season? A) Terry Taylor, B) Dion Sanderson, C) Lewis Richards?
- John Richards, Andy Gray and Raul Jimenez - who is the odd one out and why?
ROUND 5 | MOLINEUX | 1 POINT FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
- What’s the official listed capacity of Molineux? A) 31,250, B) 32,050, C) 32,450?
- What’s the name of the road that features in Molineux’s address?
- What is the name of the temporary stand between the Sir Jack Hayward South Bank and the Billy Wright Stand?
- The Steve Bull Stand was originally built in 1979, what was it called and what colour were the seats?
- Wolves have played at Molineux since 1889, but where did they play before that?
ROUND 6 | THIS SEASON | 1 POINT FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
- Who scored Wolves first goal of the 2019/20 season?
- Wolves didn’t win any of the first six Premier League games, who did they beat in the seventh?
- Raul Jimenez scored in every game in November, but what was the tally? A) Four goals in four games, B) Five in five, or C) Six in six?
- Diogo Jota hit back to back hat-tricks in the Europa League, against Besiktas on 12th December and Espanyol on 20th February, how many goals did he score in between?
- Wolves have played eight teams in the Europa League this season, can you name them all?
BONUS ROUND | SUPER HARD | 2 POINTS FOR EACH CORRECT ANSWER
- Chem Campbell became the second youngest Wolves player ever when he started against Aston Villa in the League Cup this season, who was the youngest?
- How many different nationalities are represented in the current Wolves first-team squad?
- Which player became the 1,000th to have played a league game for Wolves against Rotherham in August 2016?
- Which manager has taken charge of the most games in Wolves history?
- Wolves were the first team in English football to score 7,000 league goals, but who scored it?
All answers are revealed below the Old Gold Club banner...
- 1877 | 2. Blue and white | 3. 1959 | 4. Matt Jarvis | 5. South Africa
- Barry Douglas | 2. Billy Wright | 3. Kenny Hibbitt | 4. Andy Thompson | 5. Silas
- Goalkeeper | 2. Valencia (2014/15) | 3. Roderick Miranda | 4. Running on the pitch to celebrate Jota’s winner against Leicester | 5. Honorary Doctorate of Sport
- Willy Boly | 2. Ruben Neves | 3. Norwich City | 4. Lewis Richards | 5. All scored at Wembley, but Jimenez was in the FA Cup semi-final – the other two in League Cup finals.
- (a) 32,050 | 2. Waterloo Road | 3. Graham Hughes Stand | 4. John Ireland Stand and red seats | 5. Dudley Road
- Diogo Jota (vs Crusaders) | 2. Watford | 3. (b) Five in five | 4. Zero | 5. Crusaders, Pyunik, Torino, Braga, Besiktas, Slovan Bratislava, Espanyol, Olympiacos
- Jimmy Mullen (16 years 43 days) | 2. English, Irish, Portuguese, Belgian, French, Spanish, Mexican, Moroccan, Danish, Ecuadorian | 3. Jon Dadi Bodvarsson | 4. Jack Addenbrooke (1,125 games) | 5. Seol Ki Hyeon (December 2005)