Stadium address: MOLINEUX STADIUM, WATERLOO ROAD, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV1 4QR
By road from the north:
- Exit M6 at junction 12. At island take third exit onto A5 for Wolverhampton.
- At the next island turn left onto A449. After six miles the A449 passes under the M54.
- Carry straight on and at the sixth island (Five Ways) take the third exit onto Waterloo Road. Molineux is one mile straight on.
By road from the south west:
- Exit M5 at junction 2. Follow the signs for Wolverhampton on the A4123 for eight miles to the Ring Road.
- Turn left on Ring Road, following signs for Molineux.
- Take second exit at next two islands, pass Banks’s Brewery and swimming baths on left and then turn left at next set of traffic lights. Molineux is 500 yards on the right.
By road from the south east:
- Exit M6 at junction 10. Take A454 via Willenhall to Wolverhampton Ring Road.
- At first Ring Road island, take the fourth exit (A449 to Stafford).
- Straight on at next two sets of traffic lights.
- Filter right at third set of lights into Waterloo Road. Molineux is 500 yards on right.
Trains, planes but no automobiles?
Here’s some useful public transport info
By Air: Birmingham International Airport is 27 miles and a 45 minute drive away from Molineux. There is a direct train from Birmingham International Train Station to Wolverhampton. Manchester Airport is 67 miles and 1 hour and 20 minutes away.
By Train: Wolverhampton Station is the nearest train station and is a seven minute walk from Molineux Stadium
By Bus: Wolverhampton Bus Station is located in the city centre next to the train station. There is also a Bus Stop right outside Molineux and the National Express West Midlands service numbers 3,4 and 5 stop here
By Metro: Wolverhampton St George’s in the nearest Metro stop and is a 10 minute walk from Molineux Stadium. Trams arrive from Birmingham every 8 minutes on Saturdays and every 15 minutes on evenings and Sundays.
For comprehensive and up to date public transport timetables visit networkwestmidlands.com