Molineux will pay its respects to those that lost their lives in conflict this Remembrance Sunday before Wolves’ Premier League clash with Aston Villa.
The game is Wolves’ annual Remembrance fixture and supporters are advised to be in their seats by 1.45pm to join the commemorations prior to kick-off.
Eight members of the veteran and serving armed forces will receive a guard of honour from both sets of players, welcoming them on to the Molineux pitch.
Following the usual handshakes, Molineux will then fall silent as bugler Brian Hughes plays the Last Post, which will precede a minute’s silence.
The two captains, joined by the members of the military, will then lay poppy wreaths behind each goal, before the 2pm kick-off.
The commemorations will come after supporters have donated items and filled shoeboxes to be sent to British soldiers fighting for their country overseas this Christmas.
The shoeboxes will be filled at the Wolves Fan Zone, in the Wanderer Car Park, where food and drinks will be available, and Tony Daley will be taking part in a question and answer session.
Also, inside the concourses a number of fresh drink options are available, with the full items listed below.
- Steve Bull Stand | Doom Bar, Atlantic Pale Ale, Wolf Rock IPA, Offshore Pilsner, Rekorderlig, Guinness, Staroprarman.
- Jack Hayward Stand | Doom Bar, Atlantic Pale Ale, Wolf Rock IPA, Offshore Pilsner, Rekorderlig, Guinness.
- Billy Wright Stand | Atlantic Pale Ale, Wolf Rock IPA, Offshore Pilsner, Rekorderlig, Guinness, Cappuccino, Piglets premium pies.
- Stan Cullis Stand | Cappuccino.
- All stands | Sweet & drinks.