With an exciting finish to the season ahead, supporters should now link their Wolves accounts into a single sign-on to enjoy the quickest and easiest access to purchasing match tickets.
Big fixtures remain on the horizon for Wolves during 2018/19, as well as season ticket renewals, and only supporters who have linked their accounts for ticket & retail, the Wolves App and Wolves TV will be able to purchase tickets online.
23,000 supporters are already enjoying the single sign-on facility across all Wolves services and those remaining supporters yet to link their accounts are encouraged to do so to enjoy the best online Wolves services using the same username and password.
Wolves Accounts launched in January and allows supporters easy access to all Wolves services, but if you’ve not yet created a Wolves Account and/or linked it to your previous ticketing account please follow the steps below – video guides are also available here.
- If you’ve already created a Wolves Account (to log into the app or WolvesTV) please skip to step 5.
- Head to: https://login.wolves.co.uk/Auth/Register
- Fill out all the details and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will now receive a verification email to the email address you created the new account with - check your emails (and junk/spam emails) and click the link in the email. If you do not receive the email please email email@example.com and ask for your verification link.
- Head to: https://login.wolves.co.uk/Dashboard/LinkAccount and login with your Wolves Account username and password, if not already logged in – if you have forgotten this password please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your Wolves Account password to be reset.
- If prompted, select your marketing preferences – if not skip to step 7.
- Click ‘Ticketing’ under the header of ‘Linked Accounts’.
- If prompted complete your profile with the required information and click ‘Continue’ – if not skip to step 9.
- You will now be asked for your supporter number and previous online ticketing password to link your account. Enter these and click ‘Sign in’. If you have forgotten this password please email email@example.com and ask for your supporter number password to be reset.
- You are now all set up – to confirm visit: https://tickets.wolves.co.uk/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_PersonalDetails and you will see your name followed in brackets by your supporter number at the top of this page.
Multiple supporter numbers on one email address?
If you previously had multiple supporter numbers linked to one email address you have two options moving forward:
- Follow the steps above for the other supporter numbers using unique email addresses for each number – to create individual logins.
- If the other supporter does not need a login and you plan to purchase on their behalf:
- Visit https://tickets.wolves.co.uk/CrmDetails.aspx#eSRO_Crm_PersonalDetails
- Scroll to ‘My friends and family’ – if the other supporter numbers appear here you will be able to assign tickets to these supporters from the ticket order page of the checkout process.
- If they do not appear here – click the gold ‘Manage relationships’ link and on the pop-up window click the grey ‘Create a relationship’ link and answer the questions provided.