How to: Create your Wolves Account
- If you have logged in to the Wolves App or WolvesTV you already have a Wolves Account and do not need to create one. Simply use your WolvesTV or App login credentials for all websites.
If not please follow steps 2-12 below.
- Watch the video above for a full visual guide.
- First you need to create your account, browse to:
- Fill in all details and create a password that is at least six characters long and features an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter and a number. You can also choose to create an account using your Facebook or LinkedIn account via the buttons at the bottom of the page. Click continue.
- We’ll now send you an email to confirm your email address and activate your account from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t receive the email, be sure to check your spam/junk folders.
- Click the link in the email to activate your account.
- Click to log in to your account or browse to: https://login.wolves.co.uk
- You can now login and update your communication preferences.
- Simply tick the boxes next to the forms of communication you’d like to be contacted by the club and third parties.
- To opt-in to all comms from Wolves click ‘Opt-in club’.
- Click ‘Continue’ to save your choices.
If you have any questions or experience any problems please email email@example.com