Closing Date 12th September
Position: Senior Academy Physiotherapist (U18 Squad) – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
Reporting to: Head of Academy Medical Department
The Academy at Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual to the position of Senior Academy Physiotherapist for the U18 Squad.
- To be an ambassador of the W.O.L.V.E.S culture.
- To aim for excellence within the medical department and provide optimal service to all U18 academy players.
- To manage, coordinate and supervise all medical provision for the U18 squad.
- To contribute to the success and achievement of the U18 squad, and to the general academy programme.
- Contribute to a medical department that is viewed as a centre of excellence in the prevention and management of injury, helping to maintain Category One status.
Place of Work
- Compton Park Training Ground, Wolverhampton WV3 9BF
Please download the full job description here