Wolves under-23s will get their Premier League Cup campaign underway against Derby County – the side who knocked them out of last season’s edition of the competition.
The two sides will renew rivalries after The Rams sent Rob Edwards’s side out of the 2018/19 PL Cup in the last 16, with Birmingham City and Leeds United making up the remaining two sides in the four-team group.
After starting their quest for cup glory against Derby at Pride Park on Monday 7th October, with kick-off at 7pm, the under-23s welcome Birmingham to New Bucks Head a month later, before Leeds are the visitors to Telford at the start of December.
The fixtures will then be reversed in January and February, with the top two teams from the group making it into the knockout stages, with the eight group winners being seeded for the last 16 of the competition as they take on one of the eight group runners-up.
The under-23s’ Premier League Cup fixtures in full are:
- 07/10/19 | Derby County | Pride Park (7pm)
- 09/11/19 | Birmingham City | New Bucks Head (1pm)
- 02/12/19 | Leeds United | New Bucks Head (7pm)
- 20/01/20 | Derby County | New Bucks Head (7pm)
- 06/02/20 | Birmingham City | Loughborough University Stadium (2pm)
- 21/02/20 | Leeds United | 2inspire Park (7.30pm)
All fixtures are subject to change.