Wolves Foundation are delighted to announce that we will be delivering #NCS in 2020 empowering teens from across Wolverhampton this summer.
NCS is one of the fastest growing youth programmes engaging 500,000 young people since commencing in 2009. The NCS experience will give young people a clearer idea of what they want from their future. They will take on fresh challenges, get a taste of independence and be given a platform to have their voices heard and deliver a social action project that will positively impact their local area.
The opportunity is for any young person aged 16 or 17, who are looking for a great way to spend their summer. The programme consists of four phases, beginning with a four-night residential trip to an outdoor education centre, followed by four nights in local university accommodation. Once back home, you will plan and deliver a project that will leave a positive impact on their community before coming together to celebrate their achievements.
Wolves Foundation have agreed to work with six schools from across the local area. If you are interested in attending NCS this summer than please get in touch today.
- YHA Ravenstor |13th – 17th July 2020
- University of Wolverhampton | 20th – 24th July 2020
- Social Action | 27th July – 7th August 2020
- YHA Ravenstor | 27th – 31st July 2020
- University of Wolverhampton | 3th – 7th August 2020
- Social Action | 10th – 21st August 2020
- YHA Hawkshead | 3rd 7th August 2020
- University of Wolverhampton | 10th – 14th August 2020
- Social Action | 17th – 28th August 2020
For more information and to book then please contact email@example.com or call 01902 828366.