First-team chef Sean Kyle turns to a fish dish in the latest edition of Chef Watch, where meals usually prepared for the Wolves squad are presented for supporters to have a crack.
- 80g Salmon
- 80g Cod
- 20mls Soy
- 10mls Sweet chilli
- 40g Spiralised courgette
- 40g Spiralised carrot
- 40g Sliced onion
- 90g Soaked noodles
- 40g Sliced Hispi cabbage
- 20g Mixed nuts and seeds
- 120g Lemon grass sauce
- 10mls Rapeseed oil
- 1 Wooden skewer soaked in water
- Cut the salmon and cod into equal size pieces (40g).
- Marinade in the soy and chilli (10 mins) to help flavour and colour the fish when cooking.
- Place fish onto the skewer.
- Start to cook your fish on the grill or in a pan.
- In a pan heat the oil and cook off your onions.
- Add the carrots and cook for a further minute.
- Add your courgettes, cabbage and sauce, bringing it to the boil.
- Add the noodles at this time and remove from the heat.
- Add your mixed nuts and mix all together.