Tickets for Bruno Lage’s first ever Molineux match are now on sale, as Wolves host Celta Vigo on the eve of the new season.
The warm-up game will also give supporters a first chance to see the likes of new signings Jose Sa and Francisco Trincao at Molineux, which will operate at near full capacity for the first time in over 18 months, and Wolves supporters can get 25% off purchases of four or more tickets.
The La Liga side are in town on Saturday 7th August, with a kick-off time of 1pm, and Molineux will open all stands apart from the Graham Hughes Stand.
The friendly will be a positive milestone for the return of fans, with social distancing between seats removed, and tickets are on sale now at tickets.wolves.co.uk, with £1 from each ticket being donated to the Wolves Foundation.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Adult | £16
- 65+ and under-21 | £11
- Under-17 | £6
Please note, a 50p per ticket admin fee will apply.
Tickets, which are available at tickets.wolves.co.uk only, are now on sale to 2019/20 season ticket holders, with all the sale dates listed below.
- Season ticket holders 2019/20 | Thursday 22nd July, 10am to Sunday 25th July
- Members 2021/22 | Monday 26th July, 10am to Tuesday 27th July
- General sale | Wednesday 28th July, 10am
All tickets purchased will be delivered as a print at home ticket.
While Molineux will no longer operate at a reduced capacity, a code of conduct, which may change closer to the day in line with Premier League protocol, will remain in place and all supporters must adhere to it.
It is vital that all those attending play their part in making each game safe and enjoyable, to do so we need your continued support and co-operation. You are therefore kindly reminded of the requirement to adhere to the following Code of Conduct at all times and follow all safety requirements.
As a condition of purchasing or being allocated a ticket, you must provide your contact details (and those of every other member of your party) to support and assist NHS Test and Trace.
You MUST NOT attend the match if we do not have these details and you must inform the club if, at any point prior to stadium entry, your details change. This information will be kept securely for 21 days before disposal.
You MUST NOT attend if you or anyone else you are attending with has any Covid-19 symptoms and/or is required to self-isolate or if they have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive. In the event you develop Covid-19 symptoms whilst at the stadium, please notify the nearest steward immediately.
Please read the Data Protection Notice relating to this use of your personal information.
We need you to:
- Conduct your own health risk assessment before purchasing a ticket, taking into account your own age, health conditions or vulnerabilities.
- Wear a face covering on entry to, exit from and in all areas inside the stadium, including seats. Face coverings may be removed temporarily while eating/drinking. This is especially important in enclosed areas such as concourses and toilets.
- Plan your journey in advance to arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Please follow the latest guidance on using public transport to make your way to and from the Stadium.
- Make sure you know in advance where your entry point is, you must use the turnstile block indicated on your ticket.
- Ensure you have your e-ticket loaded to your mobile device or have your print at home ticket to hand. Turnstiles will open 90 minutes prior to kick off. Note: Tickets can only be used by the named owner of the ticket.
- To help reduce queues at security checkpoints do not bring a bag. If you must then only an A4 sized bag (21cm x 15 cm x 10cm) will be permitted into the stadium. Bags larger than specified, Laptops and rucksacks are not permitted. There are no storage facility available.
- Agree to be searched with a security wand before entering the stadium.
- Be respectful to others in your vicinity, especially during celebrations, try to avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people not within your group.
- Maintain good hand hygiene at all times, please use the hand sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face or handles and railings whenever possible.
- Please remain in your allocated seat location for the full game if possible, including at half time, and avoid unnecessary movement. If you need to move, wait until gangways are clear, avoid face to face contact and follow stewards’ instructions. You must not swap seats with other supporters.
- When using toilet facilities, please follow all guidance, be patient and considerate towards other users, wait your turn to avoid toilets areas becoming crowded.
- Be aware that all payments inside the ground are contactless.
- Follow any instructions or requests given to you by stewards or other stadium staff to ensure that the stadium is carefully managed for everyone’s safety.
- Not to approach any of the club’s or visiting club’s players or coaching staff at any time, players and staff will not be able to sign autographs or pose for photographs.
- Be aware that the club reserves the right to eject any supporter that fails to comply with this Code of Conduct and we reserve the right to apply sanctions in line with club policy.
This code is in place for the forthcoming friendly and is subject to change at short notice dependent upon Government Guidelines.
Further communication will follow in due course in respect of the 2021/22 Premier League season.