Wolves 2019/20 End of Season Awards will take place on social media between 1st and 5th September.
As a result of the ongoing pandemic, the traditional event has moved online and will now take place virtually on the club’s digital channels, which will allow all supporters to enjoy the season’s concluding event.
Three award winners will be unveiled each day between Tuesday and Saturday, including the winners of Player and Goal of the Season, which have been decided by supporters on the Wolves App.
Wolves.co.uk will conclude each day’s awards winners, which will be announced in the morning, afternoon and evenings, following the confirmation of each nomination.
Each award announced on Wolves’ social media channels will be as follows:
Day one (Tuesday)
- University of Wolverhampton Young Professional
- Silverbug Foundation Player in the Community Award
- A&H Construction Loan Player of the Season
Day two (Wednesday)
- University of Wolverhampton eSports Player of the Season
- Energy Angels Wolves Women Player of the Season
- CoinDeal Goal of the Season
Day three (Thursday)
- DIS Rachael Heyhoe Flint Award
- University of Wolverhampton eSports Team of the Season
- Tile Choice Players’ Player of the Season
Day four (Friday)
- Altodigital Academy Player of the Season
- Nuffield Health John ‘Foz’ Hendley Award
- Carling Top Goalscorer
Day five (Saturday)
- Blyth Group Fan of the Season Award
- Reconomy Outstanding Contribution Award
- ManBetX Player of the Season