Ticket for Wolves’ Europa League trip to RCD Espanyol go on sale this week.
Tickets for all ages are priced at £38.50 and initially go on sale to season ticket holders with 1,190 or more loyalty points at tickets.wolves.co.uk.
Tuesday is the first of 16 ticket sale dates, with 2,126 tickets being made available in total for the last 32 second leg on Thursday 27th February.
The full sale dates are as follows:
- STH with 1,190+ LP: Tue 11th Feb, 10am
- STH with 1,180+ LP: Tue 11th Feb, 2pm
- STH with 1,170+ LP: Tue 11th Feb, 4pm
- STH with 1,160+ LP: Wed 12th Feb, 10am
- STH with 1,150+ LP: Wed 12th Feb, 11am
- STH with 1,140+ LP: Wed 12th Feb, 12 noon
- STH with 1,130+ LP: Wed 12th Feb, 1pm
- STH with 1,120+ LP: Wed 12th Feb, 2pm
- STH with 1,110+ LP: Wed 12th Feb, 3pm
- STH with 1,100+ LP: Wed 12th Feb, 4pm
- STH with 1,080+ LP: Thu 13th Feb, 10am
- STH with 1,060+ LP: Thu 13th Feb, 11pm
- STH with 1,040+ LP: Thu 13th Feb, 12 noon
- STH with 1,020+ LP: Thu 13th Feb, 1pm
- STH with 1,000+ LP: Thu 13th Feb, 2pm
- Supporters with 100+ LP: Thu 13th Feb, 3pm
Please note, supporters will be required to show valid PHOTO ID such as a passport or drivers licence when collecting your tickets, and the ID must bear the name of the ticket owner.
Tickets must be collected individually by the named owner – other ID or photocopies will not be accepted. You will then have to produce the ticket and original form of identification that confirms the details, such as a passport when entering the stadium.
Collection point information will be sent via email to supporters following completion of their booking. Supporters must ensure that their travel plans leave them with sufficient time to collect from the ticket collection point. Loyalty points will not be awarded on uncollected tickets.