Ticket sales for Wolves’ Premier League clashes with Sheffield United and West Ham United at Molineux both got underway this weekend.
From Saturday, supporters with 180 or more loyalty points could secure their seat for the two games in early December, with the visiting fans from South Yorkshire and East London both due to be sat in the Steve Bull Lower tier.
First up is the match with the Blades, which kicks off at 2pm on Sunday 1st December, before the tie with the Hammers three days later at 7.30pm on Wednesday 4th December – with that game also being shown live on Amazon Prime Video.
Saturday was the first of six sale dates in place for both fixtures, with adult prices ranging between £25 and £40.
Full prices are listed below.
- Adult: £25-£40
- 65+ & under-21: £15-£24
- Under-17: from £11.50
- Under-12: from £6
The full list of sale dates is as follows:
- 180+ loyalty points: Saturday 2nd November, 9am
- 160+ loyalty points: Tuesday 5th November, 10am
- 140+ loyalty points: Thursday 7th November, 10am
- 120+ loyalty points: Saturday 9th November, 9am
- 100+ loyalty points: Monday 11th November, 10am
- General sale: Thursday 14th November, 10am
Tickets are available online via tickets.wolves.co.uk, in person at the ticket office, or by calling 0371 222 1877.