On the day he receives an honorary doctorate, Nuno Espirito Santo provides a season reflection in the final official matchday programme of the season.
As the main interview inside the Fulham edition, Nuno discusses what’s made this season a success, his approach to summer recruitment and football philosophy, as well as much more captivating topics.
The front cover is another stunner. Again, courtesy of Louise Cobbold, but this time the water colour art is of a team celebration, with Conor Coady and Raul Jimenez the most prominent players.
The final edition of the season will also hold the last nine stickers of the official sticker album, meaning supporters who’ve collected every programme can finally complete the sticker set.
Elsewhere inside, supporters can hear from the likes of Joao Moutinho, Iwan Roberts and Rob Edwards in a busy final programme of the season.
Other pieces to enjoy inside include:
- The final season thoughts of Nuno, Conor, Laurie and Kevin, concluding an impressive first year back in the Premier League.
- Old Gold Club comes courtesy of popular striker Sylvan Ebanks-Blake, discussing his own memories of promotion to the Premier League in 2009.
- There’s a full section on the visitors from London, including the thoughts of the Bleacher Report’s Dean Jones, who speaks of Scott Parker’s managerial hopes.
- Pack Picks and Fan Zone give supporters one last opportunity to get their face in a 2018/19 official matchday programme.
- Coady, Dion Sanderson and Jen Anslow enjoy discussing another wide array of talking points in the final Hot Topics of the season.
- The Academy section has much focus on the under-23s’ dramatic title-winning season, which will be celebrated at Saturday’s game.
- The retro programme comes from a high-scoring victory over Fulham in 1959/60, which is also recollected in Foz’s Favourites.
- Moutinho tackles Life Before Wolves, which involved trophy-littered spells with the likes of Sporting CP and Porto.
- Wolves Women preview their final game of the season against West Brom and Wolves Foundation summarise a successful Foundation Fixture.
- The Last Word comes courtesy of Vice-Chancellor of the University of Wolverhampton, Professor Geoff Layer, as he speaks on Nuno’s honour.
All this and much more is available inside the matchday programme for just £3.50 from in and around Molineux pre-match on Saturday.