Morgan Gibbs-White has been attracting attention on the pitch for his recent performances and supporters can learn more about the youngster in Saturday’s official matchday programme.
The midfielder is brilliantly painted by Louise Cobbold on the front cover, alongside Bournemouth talisman Callum Wilson, and is the feature of the main interview inside.
Gibbs-White discusses his upbringing at Wolves, his feelings breaking into the first-team and the influences on his career away from Molineux.
As well as the Gibbs-White feature, head of recruitment John Marshall lifts the lid on the analysis and scouting which goes on behind the scenes with the January transfer window approaching.
There’s also an exclusive interview with singer-songwriter and producer S-X, a Wolves supporter and former employee, who is currently touring the world with Lily Allen.
Elsewhere, Adama Traore and Leander Dendoncker speak inside, as well as the usual contributions from Nuno, Conor Coady, Laurie Dalrymple and Kevin Thelwell.
Here’s more of what’s inside Saturday’s edition:
- A comprehensive look at Bournemouth including an interview with Dan Rose of the Bournemouth Echo.
- Hot Topics brings together three Wolves individuals to talk Luka Modric, James Milner and more.
- Former Wolves and Bournemouth goalkeeper Vince Bartram on his memories of coming through Wolves Academy.
- In Focus comes courtesy of George Elokobi, who hand-writes his favourite Wolves memories.
- Adama Traore discusses life before Wolves, including playing with some of the world’s elite at Barcelona.
- The latest news coming out of Wolves Women and Wolves Foundation going into the Christmas period.
- Nine fresh stickers for the collection including John Ruddy and Ruben Neves collectables.
- Broadcaster Lynsey Hooper provides the Last Word, having seen her fair share of Wolves this term.
All this and much more is available inside the official matchday programme for just £3.50 from Molineux pre-match on Saturday.
Past editions of the programme are available online here.