Supporters can delve into the history books and track back to 1975 in the official matchday programme for the visit of Chelsea on Wednesday.
Included inside is a thorough look back at a thumping win over Chelsea from 1975 and a recreation of the programme from the 7-1 victory at Molineux.
The more contemporary content includes an in-depth interview with Ruben Neves who discusses proving his Portuguese doubters wrong since joining Wolves.
The midfielder is also impressively painted by artist Louise Cobbold, alongside Chelsea star Eden Hazard, creating an emotive front cover.
There’s more from Rui Patricio, Adama Traore and Elliott Bennett, as well as the usual columns from Nuno, Conor, Laurie and Kevin.
Here’s more of what supporters can expect in Wednesday’s programme:
- A thorough look at Chelsea including the thoughts of Vaishali Bhardwaj from the London Evening Standard.
- Hot Topics brings together the football thoughts of Adama Traore, Niall Ennis and Lisa Hollis.
- Rob Edwards, Gareth Prosser and Elliott Bennett discusses life past and present at the Wolves Academy.
- A preview of what supporters can expect ahead of Sunday’s trip to Newcastle United.
- Rui Patricio discusses what life in football had in store for him prior to his Molineux move in the summer.
- Kenny Hibbitt gives his Wolves memories by hand in In Focus.
- A look back at three of Wolves’ most successful players to wear the club’s number ten shirt.
- An update on Wolves Women and the Wolves Foundation.
- The latest nine stickers to add to the official matchday programme.
- Last Word comes courtesy of Greg Whelan of Sky Sports.
All this and much more is available inside the official matchday programme for just £3.50 from around Molineux before Wednesday’s game.
Past editions of the programme are also available online here.