A Jonny Otto feature, the latest set of Wolves stickers and a 1955 programme recreation are all inside the official matchday programme for the visit of Huddersfield Town.
Jonny, who will be keen for a brisk return to fitness, discusses how he’s settled at Wolves thanks to his teammates, family and English lessons.
The Spaniard is brilliantly painted on the front cover of the programme, alongside Huddersfield’s Christopher Schindler, by the talented Louise Cobbold.
The latest nine stickers offer supporters the opportunity to add Raul Jimenez, Derek Parkin and Malcolm Finlayson to their official sticker album.
Elsewhere, we hear from Romain Saiss, Andy Thompson and Paul Clements in another packed edition of the programme.
Other features inside include:
- Columns from Nuno, Laurie, Kevin and Conor as they preview Wolves’ return to Premier League action.
- Nine pages of Huddersfield content including an interview with Mel Booth of the Huddersfield Examiner.
- Rob Edwards, Darren Ryan and Paul Clements give a past and present perspective of the Wolves Academy.
- Foz’s Favourites and the retro programme look back on a ten-goal thriller with the Terriers in 1955.
- Andy Thompson recalls his best Wolves memories by hand in In Focus.
- A look ahead to Wolves’ trip to the Cardiff City Stadium next Friday and what to expect.
- The latest news coming out of Wolves Women and the Wolves Foundation.
- The Last Word comes courtesy of Dave Instone, who speaks of the changes to press facilities at Molineux over the years.
All this and much more is available inside the matchday programme for just £3.50 from in and around Molineux pre-match on Sunday.
Past editions of the matchday programme are available online here.