Wolves are subsidising tickets for the Boxing Day trip to Fulham as a gesture of gratitude to supporters who have travelled the country to support the team this year.
Nuno Espírito Santo’s side head to Craven Cottage in the middle of a busy festive period and the club are contributing the first £5 to the price of all tickets.
Tickets for the lunchtime fixture on Wednesday 26th December, which will be broadcast live on Sky Sports at 12.30pm, were originally priced at £30 for adults and £25 for concessions, but the subsidy sees ticket prices drop to £25 and £20 respectively.
Wolves’ Managing Director Laurie Dalrymple said: “We are always looking at ways we can thank our fans for their continued support and we hope this small gesture can help make the Boxing Day trip to London more affordable for supporters and families.
“Our home and away support has been as outstanding as ever this season, and I have absolutely no doubt that our fans will travel in great numbers to Fulham despite it falling on Boxing Day and being broadcast live on television.”
Tickets go on sale to Gold away season ticket holders from Saturday 24th November at 9am, with a further 11 sale dates to follow.
The full list of prices and ticket sale dates for the Fulham fixture is as follows:
- Adults | £25
- Over 65s | £20
- 18-21 years| £20
- Under-17 | £15
- Gold ASTH | Saturday 24th November, 9am
- Silver ASTH | Wednesday 28th November, 10am
- STH & 1070 points | Saturday 1st December, 9am
- STH & 1060 points | Monday 3rd December, 10am
- STH & 1050 points | Tuesday 4th December, 10am
- STH & 1040 points | Wednesday 5th December, 10am
- STH & 1030 points | Thursday 6th December, 10am
- STH & 1020 points | Friday 7th December, 10am
- STH & 1010 points | Saturday 8th December, 9am
- STH & 1000 points | Monday 10th December, 10am
- 100 points | Tuesday 11th December, 10am
- General Sale | Wednesday 12th December, 10am
Please note, loyalty points for Fulham tickets will be frozen as at Friday 16th November.
To purchase tickets, click here from Saturday.