Wolves are on the look-out for supporters to take part in the half-time game Get Your Kit On on the Molineux pitch this season.
Sponsored by Thomas Cook, the game sees two supporters going head-to-head in a race to the centre circle, before competing to wear as many t-shirts as possible.
The game lasts for 60 seconds and has proved popular with onlooking supporters at half-time during Premier League Molineux fixtures this season.
To take part simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be taking to the Molineux pitch at an upcoming Wolves game.
The top three players over the course of the campaign will take part in a winner takes all play-off at the final game of the season at Molineux.
The overall winner will win a seven-night holiday in Turkey, courtesy of Thomas Cook, with up to two adults able to enjoy Cook’s Club Adakoy Marmaris.
The holiday can be redeemed between 1st May 2019 and 31st October 2019 (excluding 23th May – 1st June, 25th July – 28th August and 19th – 27th October 2019).
The prize includes flights, transfer and accommodation, although there are no cash alternatives to the prize and the winner must travel on the holiday.
Please note, supporters must already have a ticket for the game they are requesting.
The terms and conditions are as follows:
1. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and the person/people travelling with them will be available to travel and that each holds a valid passport to travel and any necessary visa, and that they hold adequate travel insurance and submitted advanced passenger information (API) in advance of travel, so as to be able to travel on their chosen travel date. Trips are subject to change due to weather conditions, this may change routing and durations of excursions without prior notice. The supplier reserves the right to interrupt an excursion if a participant is seen as a danger to themselves or others. Local charges may apply to facilities or activities unless stated otherwise. All facilities and activities in this package are subject to change or withdrawal.
2. The holiday prize does not include the cost of travel insurance, spending money or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description. All such costs/expenses will be the responsibility of the winner and their travelling party. For all travel related prizes, once travel has been confirmed standard cancellation process/charges apply for which the individual will be responsible.
3. Travel prizes or other event related prizes may only be available on certain dates and these dates may not be specified at the time of the award or prize. Alternative dates to those offered cannot be provided. Travel prizes are non-transferable.
4. Any request to upgrade rooms, flights, seats, or make any other alterations to a prize may be considered but is entirely at the discretion of the provider of the prize and any associated cost will be at the winner’s own expense
5. The Promoter and/or Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond either parties control makes it necessary to do so.
6. Once the booking is confirmed no changes to the booking are permitted. Thomas Cook Tour Operations Ltd Booking Conditions apply, available on request or on the website www.thomascook.com.