Fresh from his first goal of the season in the previous round of the Carabao Cup, Leo Bonatini is the focus of Tuesday’s programme for the visit of Leicester City.
The Brazilian, brilliantly depicted by Louise Cobbold, sits down for an exclusive chat with the official programme on his family settling in Wolverhampton and his love of English football.
At a reduced price of £3, supporters can enjoy 100 pages of engaging content as Wolves welcome football back to Molineux.
History lovers can get their hands on a recreation of the 1949 FA Cup final programme as Wolves defeated the Foxes.
Ivan Cavaleiro and Ruben Neves are amongst the other players to speak inside, while Nuno, Conor Coady, Laurie Dalrymple and Kevin Thelwell discuss a fine point at Manchester United.
The Wolf Pack pull out features a Kortney Hause poster as well as plenty of activities to keep the youngsters entertained before the game or at half-time.
Other features inside include:
- In Focus with Paul Butler who discusses his memories from being Wolves skipper.
- Before Wolves with Ivan Cavaleiro who turned out for Portugal and in the Champions League.
- Neves is joined by Thelwell and Andy Findlay tackling Hot Topics.
- talkSPORT’s Geoff Peters discusses Leicester's look to youngsters and their Carabao Cup ambitions.
- Rob Edwards and Darren Ryan on Wolves Academy and youngsters receiving a chance in the Carabao Cup.
- Sean Kyle provides the latest tasty dish, allowing supporters to recreate a first-team meal.
- Hear about Wolves Womens’ continued fine form and the work going on by the Wolves Foundation.
Supporters can enjoy all this bespoke content for just £3 from around Molineux pre-match on Tuesday.