Willy Boly takes centre stage in Sunday’s official matchday programme on the front cover and as the feature interview inside.
Louise Cobbold’s impressive recreation provides another stunning front cover, with Boly up against Burnley’s Ashley Barnes.
120 pages makes Sunday’s edition the largest of the season yet and supporters can enjoy it for just £3.50 from outside Molineux pre-match on Sunday.
The latest nine stickers for the Official Sticker Album are included inside, as is a recreation of a 1975/76 programme from a classic Burnley meeting.
Boly speaking of his upbringing in France and life at Wolves and is joined by Ryan Bennett and Helder Costa when speaking inside the Burnley edition.
Conor Coady provides his first captain’s notes and joins Nuno, Kevin Thelwell and Laurie Dalrymple I previewing the game.
The additional Wolf Pack programme also includes plenty of content for the young supporters and a Ryan Bennett poster to put on the walls.
Other features inside include:
- A thorough look at the Burnley squad which was competing in the Europa League last month.
- Another Wolves supporter discusses his life following the the men in gold and black.
- Bennett is joined two members of Wolves staff, discussing hot topics in football.
- Rob Edwards, Gareth Prosser and Nick Loftus discuss the latest goings on at the Academy.
- Vancouver Whitecaps manager Carl Robinson on his upbringing at Wolves.
- Steve Daley is In Focus and Costa talks of his life before joining Wolves.
- Wolves Women and Wolves Foundation provide their regular updates.
- Paul Berry discusses that famous Sherpa Van Trophy win over Burnley with the Last Word.
All this will be available from around Molineux in the build-up to Sunday’s game.