Louise Cobbold’s brilliant recreation of Nuno and Pep Guardiola fronts the official matchday programme as Wolves host the Premier League champions at Molineux.
Supporters can enjoy the stunning artwork and the 108-page programme for just £3.50 outside Molineux pre-match on Saturday.
Louise’s piece has already been well received on Twitter and complements the fresh design inside the second Premier League edition of the season.
Nine stickers, a kids’ pull-out and retro programme all add to the content inside the programme, which also features an in-depth interview with Wolves’ boss.
As many as nine interviews feature inside including with popular defender Willy Boly and former Wolves and City man Joleon Lescott, who discusses his time with Wolves Academy.
Meanwhile, Nuno, Danny Batth, Kevin Thelwell, Laurie Dalrymple and Johnny Phillips of Sky Sports provide insightful columns.
Other features inside include:
- An in-depth look at the Manchester City squad who arrive as Premier League champions.
- A Wolves supporter discusses his key moments following the men in gold and black.
- Different club personnel discuss a winter break, the Ryder Cup and other topics.
- Darren Ryan and Sean O’Driscoll help add different perspectives in the Academy section.
- Hear from Kevin Foley and Willy Boly, and enjoy a retro programme in the history section.
- Wolves Women and Wolves Foundation provide their regular updates.
- Johnny Phillips contributes the final word to the programme, providing his expert opinions.
All this will be available from around Molineux in the build-up to Saturday’s game against Man City.