Wolves are delighted to launch a new and improved official matchday programme for the Premier League opener against Everton on Saturday.
The revamped 108-page programme, which also features a junior edition and free official stickers, will be priced at just £3.50 during 2018/19.
Each cover during the season will be painted by the talented Louise Cobbold and the first Premier League edition sees Conor Coady come up against Everton’s Richarlison.
Additional features include a 16-page children’s programme, full of activities and a Diogo Jota poster, and the next set of nine stickers for the Official Sticker Album.
As will be customary this season, a retro Everton programme has also been recreated inside, dating back to 1939 – correlating to a John ‘Foz’ Hendley’s story of the game.
Coady is the feature interview inside and he discusses the lofty ambitions for this football club, which he’s aiming to be a big part of.
Other features inside Saturday’s programme include:
- Thoughts on the season ahead with Nuno, Danny Batth, Kevin Thelwell and Laurie Dalrymple.
- A thorough look at Everton, including the thoughts the Liverpool ECHO’s Phil Kirkbride.
- We hear from a selected supporter on their favourite memories following Wolves.
- Wolves men talk Community Shield, the Championship and more in Hot Topics.
- Hear from Rob Edwards, Matt Murray and more in the Academy section.
- John Richards and Ruben Neves contribute to the history section, which spans 19 pages.
- Wolves Women and the Foundation also feature heavily.
- Tim Spiers of the Express & Star provides the Final Word, looking ahead to the new season.
All this will be available from around Molineux in the build-up to Saturday’s game against Everton.