Deadline Friday 10th November 2017
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is looking to appoint a Part-Time Academy Goalkeeper Coach to join their expanding Category One Academy structure.
- Supporting coaching duties for the Foundation Phase / Youth Development Phase Age groups
- A clear understanding of the Club Philosophy and Academy Performance Plan
- Multi-disciplinary communication to ensure the well-being and holistic development of the Foundation Phase / Youth Development Phase Players
- Organisation and Delivery of the Foundation Phase / Youth Development Phase Coaching & Games Programme in line with the W.O.L.V.E.S Way.
- Implementing and maintaining the Premier Leagues ‘Elite Player Performance Plan’ (EPPP) rules and regulations for the Foundation Phase / Youth Development Phase.
- Develop and maintain a positive learning environment to maximise each players learning potential in line with the requirements of the Wolves Coach Competency Framework
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- UEFA ‘B’ Licence
- FA Level 3 (B Licence) in Goalkeeping
- FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3
- Hold an enhanced CRB Check.
- Member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- FA Advanced Youth Award
- Previous experience of coaching in an Academy environment
- Degree in relevant Discipline
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Availability for flexible working hours, including weekends.
- Able to communicate effectively with Academy staff, senior management staff, players and parents
- Adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players
- Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
- Excellent IT and presentation skills.
- Focused on individual player development within a team process
- Willing to follow and promote the Club Football Philosophy
- Holds a full UK driving licence and live/works within a 45minute radius of Compton training ground.
To apply for the part time goalkeeper Coach position, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
The deadline for all applications is Friday 10th November 2017.