Deadline: Monday 31st July
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club are looking to enhance their existing recruitment structure through the appointments of a number of Academy Scouts to join their Category One Academy. The club are looking for people across the UK.
- To scout for allocated region and age groups covering Category 1 to Category 4 clubs, to allow Wolverhampton Wanderers FC to identify and recruit players that will play a major role in the success of our teams.
- Attend games in the region based on recruitment priorities
- Proactively seek out fixtures to attend
- Gain a detailed understanding the Academy player profiles and age group succession plans to highlight recruitment priorities.
- Identify players to Wolves Academy based on recruitment priorities.
- Communicate effectively with the U13-U18 National Lead Officer and the Regional Recruitment Officer.
- Ensure all reports are submitted in line with the Wolves Academy report format.
- Maintain a database of player details at all required levels through appropriate mechanisms of reporting.
- Be an ambassador of the W.O.L.V.E.S Culture and philosophy.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of working in a football environment
- FA Talent Identification Award (desirable or working towards)
- Talent ID Level 1 Qualification
- Fully enhanced DBS Check & Up to date Child Protection Certificate
- Full Driving Licence
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative / Excellent interpersonal skills
- Available for Flexible working hours / Adaptable to work to the demands of the job.
- Excellent IT and presentation skills
REUMMERATION / PLACE OF WORK
- Financial remuneration in line with experience
- Bonus structure
- Home Based / Travel required within allocated region.
- Attendance of CPD events at Compton Park / Molineux Stadium when required.
To apply for the Academy Scouts role, please send a covering letter and CV to Phoebekendrick@wolves.co.uk. The deadline for all applications is Monday 31st July 2017.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer