Deadline: Sunday 6th August 2017 – midnight
Job Title: Stock Control Assistant
Reporting to: Retail Stock Controller and Mail Order Manager
To assist in the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of all goods in the warehouse, managing the processes and systems to ensure the efficient administration, control and storage of stock. To ensure that the Health & Safety within the warehouse environment is adhered to at all times and to take responsibility for the security of the warehouse and stock. To assist in the collation and dispatch of all Mail Order customer orders.
PLACE OF WORK
• Molineux Retail Warehouse/ Mail Order
HOURS OF WORK
• 20 hours a week (Monday to Friday 10am until 2pm).
• Flexibility in this role is essential as there may be a requirement for additional hours including weekends and some home match days.
Duties to include;
• Management and maintenance of goods in and out
• Mail order assistance including picking, packing and customer enquiries
• Correct administration and collection of recalled items and efficient supplier collection
• Liaising with suppliers
• Manage appropriate stock levels and to carry out regular audits
• Maintaining Health & Safety standards
• Administration of appropriate paperwork including for internal departments
• To achieve current targets and KPI’s
Deadline: Sunday 6th August 2017 – midnight.
Interview date: Successful applicants will be invited to interview week commencing 14th August 2017.
Please complete application form and diversity form and return to email@example.com or Wolves HR Department, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4QR