Wolves are delighted to announce that the official mascot packages are to be sponsored by Nando’s in Bentley Bridge and Wolverhampton’s Queen Street for the fifth consecutive season.
The partnership has got bigger and bigger each year and Nando’s have now added further benefits for Wolves fans.
Nando’s will attend Wolfie’s Den on match days with their mascot Barci the cockerel and partake in various activities.
They will also do a Lucky seat initiative every match game so that one family who sit in the Family area in the Billy Wright Stand Lower Tier will receive a meal voucher for four.
And exclusive member events will take place in their restaurants.
Also, as in previous seasons, Nando’s sponsorship of the mascots will ensure they give each mascot a meal and a gift on their special day.
Wolves Membership Manager Kerri Davies said: “We are thrilled that Nando’s have agreed to extend our partnership into a fifth season.
“It is a partnership which has grown and developed over the years and Nando’s are continuing to provide a variety of great benefits both for our mascots and our Young Wolves members.
“Being a mascot offers a fantastic experience for our young supporters and we are looking forward to welcoming all of them to Molineux for what we are all expecting to be an exciting season.”
A Nando’s Spokesperson said: “We are really excited to be partnering with Wolves again for the fifth season and we can’t wait to bring a dose of PERi-PERi to Wolves fans again this season.”
Wolves Official mascots are now on sale for the whole of the season – see all the benefits below.
We still have availability for our first home match against Middlesbrough. Click here to book or call the Ticket Office on 0871 222 1877.
Unleash the cubs and lead the team to glory!
Mascot packages include:
- Full current home or away kit
- 4 matchday tickets (2 adults/2 juniors) for mascot & three guests in prime family area seating
- Pre match visit to the dressing room
- Car parking
- Family photo in the dugout
- Exclusive gifts
- Pennant signed by the Head Coach
- Photo in the Official Matchday Magazine
- Nando’s meal voucher for every mascot (to be used at Bentley Bridge or Wolverhampton Queen Street)
Places for the 2017/18 season are priced as follows:
- £295.00 for Gold Games (Villa, Blues, Ipswich, Brentford, Shef. Wednesday)
- £265.00 for Weekend Games
- £235.00 for midweek evening matches
- £175.00 for cup matches.