Deadline 4th August, 2017 at 5pm
Job Title: Match Day Ball Crew Co-ordinator
Department: Wolves Community Trust
Reporting to: WCT Matchday Operations Team
Work as part of WCT’s matchday operations team, supporting our existing ball crew co-ordinator you will support the organisation of the ball crew for all Championship, League and Cup 1st Team fixtures. There may be additional U23s, U18s as and when required. Please note this is a voluntary role and the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
PLACE OF WORK
• Molineux Stadium.
• A matchday parking pass will be provided.
HOURS OF WORK
• WWFC Match days.
• 1.5 hours before kick off, duration of the game and 15 mins post the end of the game.
• Effectively communicate a health and safety briefing.
• Manage ball crew kit distribution.
• Support placement around the pitch of each crew member
• Supporting the crew to retrieve the ball efficiently.
• To manage and assess ball crew performance
Completed Application and Diversity Monitoring Forms to be forwarded to: Laura Cowley, Wolves Community Trust, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date - Friday 4th August at 5pm
For further information on the role, please email email@example.com