Deadline: Friday 7th July, 2017
Job Title: Security Officer, (3 positions available)
Reporting to: Head of Operations.
Working as Security Officer the responsibilities will include maintaining a safe & secure environment, acting as a visual deterrent, loss prevention, completing reports and company documentation. It is essential that all applicants are customer driven & have excellent communication skills as you will be greeting, assisting and directing members of staff and public.
PRINCIPLE PLACE OF WORK
Compton Park Training Ground; however there may be a requirement to work at Molineux Stadium.
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours per week, on a rolling four on (mornings and afternoons), two off, shift basis. However, a degree of flexibility in this role is essential as working additional hours may be required.
The key duties will include:
• Assist in any emergency situations, such as evacuations, remaining calm and professional at all times.
• Report and record all incidents and accidents in a timely and clear manner, ensuring they are communicated to the relevant people.
• Staffing of the gatehouse.
• Access and egress control.
• Ensuring all H&S policies are adhered to
• Completing all necessary paperwork & reports.
• Conducting internal & external patrols.
• Following site specific procedures.
• Liaise with staff and visitors in a polite and professional manner.
• To assist in the deterrence of unwanted and criminal activity by being a visible presence.
• To protect the premises and property from any threats including vandalism, theft or damage.
• Perform lock & unlock duties and alarm the premises as required, liaising with monitoring company.
• Liaise with emergency services when as required
• To ensure that incidence reports are maintained.
• To monitor the CCTV system.
Previous experience within a Security role is essential, preferably with experience of patrolling and identifying security and safety risks.
• Valid frontline Security Guarding or Door Supervision SIA licence.
• Be able to travel between sites.
• Flexibility in working hours
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Smart appearance.
• Clear & concise communication skills.
• Full 5 year checkable employment history.
• Full UK driving licence & access to own vehicle.
• Ability to contribute to the team.
• Ability to use your own initiative.
• Attention to detail.
• Confident dealing with the public.
• Strong verbal communication skills.
• Strong written communication skill.
Please send your completed application ad diversity forms to the address below or by email to email@example.com by Friday 7th July, 2017.
Stadium Office, Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR