Wolves Community Trust is looking to appoint a Part Time Head Coach to join their successful Girls & Women’s Programme. DUTIES
• To lead on all practical delivery for Wolves Women FC
• To be present at all training and match days
• To complete all necessary FA match day documentation
• To lead on all necessary communications to player regarding training & match days
• A clear understanding of the Club Philosophy and Elite female football.
• To have a comprehensive understanding on the FA Regional Talent Club Structure
• Multi-disciplinary communication to ensure the well-being and holistic development of the elite female players.
• Experience of planning and delivering in a similar environment.
• Experience of mentoring coaches.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• UEFA ‘B’ Licence
• FA Youth Modules 1, 2
• Hold an enhanced DBS Check
• Previous experience of coaching players in an elite environment
• Member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• UEFA ‘A’ Licence
• FA Youth Modules 3
• Degree in relevant Discipline
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Availability for flexible working hours
• Able to communicate effectively with current Wolves Women FC staff, RTC Staff, senior management staff, players and parents
• Adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players
• Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
• Excellent IT and presentation skills
• Focused on individual player development within a team process
• Willing to follow and promote the Club Football Philosophy
To apply for the role, please complete and application forms and send to email@example.com
The deadline for all applications is Wednesday 3rd January 2018, midnight.