Job Title: Sports Development Coach
Department: Wolves Community Trust
Reporting to: Community Sport Manager
Contract Length: Fixed term until 30th August 2019
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 dependant upon experience
Closing date: 23rd November – midnight
Working with the sports team, supporting the delivery of a range of sports sessions in community and school settings. Wolves Community Trust has a comprehensive delivery programme, the Sports Development Coach will deliver on a range of Premier League and Football League programmes, supporting the overall sport delivery plan including the Premier League Kicks and Girls Football projects for the Trust.
PLACE OF WORK
• Molineux Stadium.
• You may be required to undertake travel as is necessary to fulfil your job requirements and to the satisfaction of WCT.
HOURS OF WORK
• Minimum of 37.5 hours per week.
• Flexibility in this role is essential.
• Weekend and evening work as standard
• To support the development and implementation of the delivery plan for sport activity and play an active coaching role in all identified work areas.
• To support the development of the wider delivery team within Wolves Community Trust.
• To deliver on other Community Trust programmes when and where required.
• Complete appropriate session planning and evaluations.
• To complete appropriate monitoring paperwork.
• To offer administration support to the Community Sport Manager, by completing a range of administration and project development tasks.
- Level 2 Certificate in coaching football
- The FA Coaches Club Member
- Commitment to CPD (Formal / Informal)
- Excellent inter personal skills especially with young people
- Can work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Knowledge of Long Term Player Development
- Availability for flexible working hours
- Strong IT and presentation skills
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent project, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to travel around the Trust’s geographical area
- Youth Modules 1 and 2 Holder
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of managing staff
- Proven record of working to strict deadlines and reporting data
- Budget Management experience
Completed Application and Diversity Monitoring Forms to be forwarded to:
Laura Cowley - Wolves Community Trust,
Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road,Wolverhampton,WV1 4QR or firstname.lastname@example.org