Position: Academy Performance Analyst (U16-18)
Employer: Wolverhampton Wanderers
Responsible to: Head of Performance Analysis
Closing Date: 1/11/17
Interviewing: Starts 16/11/17
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club are looking to appoint a Full Time Academy Performance Analyst (U16-18) to join the Category One Academy Structure
• Deliver analytical support to the Academy Programme (U16-18s)
• In conjunction with the requirements of the coaching staff and players, provide an excellent level of support that incorporates pre-match, live and post-match analysis through video and statistical presentations.
• Assist with the development of supportive material for any coach education or club philosophy projects initiated by Wolverhampton Wanderers.
• Assist with the implementation of individual player development plans.
• Maintain a clear understanding of the requirements of the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
• Provide analysis support in line with the clubs Vision, Mission, Objectives, Strategies and Tactics (VMOST)
• Minimum 2 years previous experience of working in a professional football club.
• A 2:1 undergraduate degree in a Sports Science related course.
• Excellent understanding of SportsCode software and Apple based products.
• MSc in Sports Performance Analysis or equivalent
• Evidence of knowledge of football through coaching or playing experience.
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and video production software.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Available to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• Adaptable to the demands of the job and working under pressure
• Planning and organisational skills for effective time management
• Excellent IT and presentation skills
PLACE OF WORK
• Based at Sir Jack Hayward Training Ground
• Local, National & International Travel when relevant.
For any further information please contact HR at email@example.com
To formally apply, please complete the application pack and submit to:
HR, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk you will be asked during the recruitment process, to obtain a check from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer