Position: Video Producer
Reporting to: Head of Video
Closing date: Monday 9th April – 5pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Wolves media department for a talented Video Producer.
PLACE OF WORK
Molineux Stadium and Compton Training Ground, Wolverhampton.
HOURS OF WORK
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week
- Flexibility is essential as the role will involve anti-social hours including evenings, weekends and matchdays.
- Assist with the creation of club video content for social media channels, wolves.co.uk, YouTube channel and LED match day screens.
- Required to shoot and edit a range of video for the first-team, Academy and Ladies sides including covering match-days if required.
- Tasked with producing, shooting and editing a variety of video for the club’s commercial, marketing, community and membership departments.
- Assist with the growth and organisation of the club’s video archive including regular and comprehensive digital logging.
- Support Head of Media, Content Manager and Video Manager with any other relevant tasks.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good understanding of HDV and XDCAM-format cameras
- Advance editing skills in Adobe Premier Pro
- Deep interest and understanding of football
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Competent and personable with good time management skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and as a member of a team and individually
- Pro-active, organised and methodical
- Creative and out-going
- Willing to work flexibly and with anti-social hours
- Educated to degree level in video production or similar
- Competent use of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Media Convertor
- Strong understanding of audio and colour correction.
- Experience in shooting with Sony FS7 camera or equivalent
- Experience in filming match action from gantry position or pitch side
- An understanding of social media, varying channels and how video is best used on each.
For any further information please email email@example.com
To formally apply, please submit a CV, cover letter and link to relevant videos or show reels to:
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer