Kitchen Head Porter
We currently have a Head Porter vacancy to add to our current team. You should be able to demonstrate a level of cleaning competency, communication skills and be professional at all times.
PLACE OF WORK
Main site Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR
HOURS OF WORK
The hours of work to suit the business
• Taking charge of the porters team with a hands on approach
• Working as part of the catering kitchen team
• Assist in washing up, mopping floors and cleaning
• Overall general duties
-Cleaning down sides
-Work in all kitchens
• Comply with all legal and in house regulations and procedures including
SKILLS & QUALITIES
• Excellent time keeper
• Dynamic, pro-active, organised and methodical.
• Team player.
Deadline: Monday 30th November 2017
Application Forms To: Catering dept C/O Fidelebanks, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Molineux, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton. WV1 4QR or email to fidelebanks@Wolves.co.uk
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes
applicants from all sectors of the community.