Position: Junior Sous Chef
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Sous Chef to add to our current team. You should be able to demonstrate a level of cooking competency, communication skills and be professional at all times. This role is full time
PLACE OF WORK
Main site Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR, Training Ground & Academy
HOURS OF WORK
The normal hours of work will be five days out of seven on a rota basis
- Working as part of the catering kitchen team
- Assist in preparing and serving menus for matchdays
- Must have experience in busy working kitchen environment
- NVQ L2 minimum qualification
- Overall general duties
- Cooking and preparing foods
- Work in all kitchens
- Comply with all legal and in house regulations and procedures including
- Placing & Accepting Deliveries
- Cleaning Rota
SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Ability to cook for large numbers
- Excellent time keeper
- Dynamic, pro-active, organised and methodical.
- Team player.
Deadline: Monday 22nd January 2018
Application Forms To: Catering dept C/O Fidelebanks, Wolverhampton Wanderers FC, Molineux, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton. WV1 4QR or email to fidelebanks@Wolves.co.uk
Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.