Job Title: Academy Senior Scout
• Work alongside the Recruitment Officer for U17 to U23 to ensure Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Academy, identify and then attract, the best players within the rules and regulations of the Premier League/Football League/FIFA
PLACE OF WORK
• Nationally and Internationally
• You will be expected to undertake travel as is necessary to fulfil your job requirements and to the satisfaction of WWFC.
HOURS OF WORK
• Part Time Role
• Flexibility in this role is essential
• Consulting with the Recruitment officer on the standard and recruitment of all players.
• Ensuring that reports are sent back to the club in both a quality and efficient manner
• Adhering to a strict code of conduct for scouts, in accordance with club rules and charter guidelines, with regards to the approach of players, in keeping with good child protection practices.
• Ensuring that the right quality of players is recommended to the academy.
• Communicating effectively with parents should any players be on trial with the academy.
• Ensuring that the administrative processes laid down by the Academy is followed with all players.
• Reporting and recommending players flagged through the Academy scouting set up.
• Working across the UK and abroad to identify and recruit players into the Academy.
• Liaising regularly with the 17s to 23s Recruitment Officer on games and target players.
• Hold Up to date Talent ID Level 1 and 2
• Up to date FA Emergency First Aid Certificate
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role or in a professional football capacity.
• Knowledge of the FA and Premier League rules and regulations with regard to Academies
• Can work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Availability for flexible working hours
• IT Literacy
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com outlining your suitability for the role. Please also complete and return the Diversity Monitoring Information form. Please use the title of the position as the email subject.
The deadline for applications is 17:00 Friday 15th June 2018
As part of our commitment to providing a safe environment for children and adults at risk you will be asked during the recruitment process, to obtain a check from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Wolverhampton Wanderers is an Equal Opportunities Employer