Wolves have launched an app update featuring several new features and enhancements to further improve the supporter experience through their mobile device.
In the largest update since the app launched in October 2018, the improvements include:
- In app delivery of match tickets ready for the return of supporters to Molineux
- Wolves Radio – ‘always on’ Wolves radio content available via the microphone icon on the homepage header
- Audio description commentary option on matchday
- Enhanced styling and presentation of news, Wolves TV, latest scores and league table on app homepage
- Improved push notification categories allowing supporters to better manage the message they receive
Richard Pepper, head of digital, said: “Since launch in 2018, the Wolves App has consistently been one of the highest rated Premier League club apps on both the App and Google Play Stores.
“Working with our partners Yinzcam, we’ve added several new features to improve the experience for supporters at home with several more coming soon.”