Wolves Region Talent Club will be running trials for the 2020/21 season across all age groups, depending on government and FA guidelines.
Applications are now open for the trials, which will be aimed at females born between 1st September 2004 and 31st August 2012.
Wolves RTC offer a bespoke training experience supported by a vast MDT and complemented by a competitive games programme.
Wolves RTC programme
- No seasonal fees for any female player registered with Wolves RTC.
- Access to Compton Park, Wolves’ training ground.
- Age specific training programme linked directly to the club’s technical coaching programme and club philosophy (outfield and goalkeepers).
- Age specific strength and conditioning training programme.
- Each player receives a technical handbook supporting LTPD.
- Individualised training plans.
- Individual/unit coaching throughout the season.
- In house workshops supporting LTPD.
- Access to online platforms to support LTPD.
- Women & girls technical director
- Women & girls club manager
- Foundation phase lead (U10 – U12)
- Development phase lead (U14 – U16)
- Sports science lead
- Two highly qualified staff at each age group
- Lead goalkeeper coach
- Support goalkeeper coach
- Two highly qualified physiotherapists
- Education lead
- Health lead
- Psychologist lead
- Safeguarding & wellbeing lead
Season 2020/21 age groups:
- U10s (DOB 1st September 2010 – 31st August 2012)
- U12s (DOB 1st September 2008 – 31st August 2010)
- U14s (DOB 1st September 2006 – 31st August 2008)
- U16s (DOB 1st September 2004 – 31st August 2006)
To register your interest in Wolves RTC for next season please click the link HERE to complete the expression of interest form.