Young Wolves members will provide the cover artwork for the official matchday programme pull-out during the 2019/20 season.
The popular children’s pull-out in the award-winning 2018/19 programme will return for the fresh campaign and feature the artwork of Young Wolves members, aged 4-11, on the front cover.
Each member of Nuno Espirito Santo’s squad will feature over the season and the best artwork of each player will be selected, but make sure you use the 2019/20 official matchday kits, home or away.
Programme cover artist Louise Cobbold will provide the judging, selecting her favourite of each player, as well as two highly commendable pieces, with all forms of traditional art welcome.
Each winning artist per match will receive a special prize, with a 2019/20 home shirt available at Wolves’ Premier League Molineux opener against Manchester United.
Louise has provided five useful tips to help young supporters on their way, before getting creative.
- Choose a good photograph as a guide.
- Think about what you are going to use to create your picture (pencil, pencil crayon, felt tip, paint etc).
- Carefully draw the outline of your picture lightly in pencil before adding colour or shade.
- Don’t be afraid to be bold in your use of colour and shading.
- Creating a masterpiece takes time and care (if you are not happy with your first effort, have a second or third try).
To enter, send a hi-res scan of your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org, send your piece to Young Wolves, Ticket Office, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR or simply drop it off at the Molineux Ticket Office, addressed to Young Wolves.
The current, full list of eligible Wolves personnel is as follows:
- Matt Doherty
- Jesus Vallejo
- Ryan Bennett
- Bruno Jordao
- Pedro Neto
- Ruben Neves
- Raul Jimenez
- Patrick Cutrone
- Rui Patricio
- Willy Boly
- Conor Coady
- Morgan Gibbs-White
- Diogo Jota
- Jonny Otto
- John Ruddy
- Romain Saiss
- Joao Moutinho
- Ruben Vinagre
- Leander Dendoncker
- Adama Traore
- Maximilian Kilman
- Nuno Espirito Santo