Wolves’ commentary partner Alan March Sport Ltd is looking for volunteers to provide audio coverage for supporters inside Molineux on matchday.
The audio description commentary service has been offered at Molineux since 2019, primarily for blind or visually impaired supporters, with the help of Alan March Sport Ltd, and the team is now expanding ahead of the 2022/23 Premier League season.
Alan March Sport Ltd have commentary teams at clubs across the country, and also boast coverage at European Championships, World Cups, Champions League finals, Olympic Games and Paralympic Games on their portfolio.
Now, as they prepare for next season at Molineux with a full day of training at Molineux on Sunday 10th July, budding commentators are invited to come down, should they fit the following criteria:
- Be able to commit to most Wolves first-team matches in all competitions.
- Be able to carry small amounts of equipment if required.
- Live within 90 minutes of travelling time to Molineux.
- Be available between 9.30am and 5.30pm for training on 10th July.
If you are interested in learning from, and joining, an experienced and progressive commentary team, and playing your part in delivering this valuable service to both Wolves and visiting supporters at Molineux, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name and age.
- Email and phone contacts.
- 100 words on why you think you’d make a great commentator.
- Closing date: Midnight on Saturday 2nd July.
This is a voluntary position and you will not be an employee of Wolves or Alan March Sport Ltd.
You do not have to be a Wolves supporter to apply and Alan March Sport Ltd reserve the right to close applications early should they be oversubscribed.