2020/21 third kit unveiled
The shirts, sponsored by ManBetX, with Aeroset sleeve badges, are priced at £55 for adults, and are made of AEROREADY fabric, and present a green v-neck collar and sleeve cuffs, with white trimming.
Throughout the strip, the Wolves badge and adidas logos have been altered in colour to suit the new-look, exciting kit.
The third kit range is also available in junior sizes, with shirts priced at £40, while all junior and infant kits display the club’s junior front of shirt sponsor Silverbug.
Infant kits are available once more for £45, with the eye-catching design allowing youngsters to represent Wolves in pride, wherever they are in the world.
Shirt printing in the Wolves font, as seen in the Europa League last season, is available in green for the new third kit.
Prices for the full range of home kit are as follows, with prices frozen on shirts and infant kits.
- 2020/21 Wolves Adult Third Shirt: £55
- 2020/21 Wolves Junior Third Shirt: £40
- 2020/21 Wolves Infant Third Kit: £45
- 2020/21 Wolves Adult Third Shorts: £28
- 2020/21 Wolves Junior Third Shorts: £23
- 2020/21 Wolves Adult Third Socks: £15
- 2020/21 Wolves Junior Third Socks: £12