A special souvenir edition matchday programme is available for Wolves’ first FA Cup quarter final since 2003, as Manchester United arrive in town.
A one-off, 124-page programme has been created for the big Molineux clash and supporters can have an in-depth look at the club’s proud history in the FA Cup.
20 pages are dedicated to Wolves’ past, with a thorough breakdown of the club’s four FA Cup final victories available, and memorabilia and photography on show throughout.
Sprinkled around the programme are the current first-team’s own FA Cup memories, including from Matt Doherty and Helder Costa, for whom the FA Cup holds a special place.
While the content is special inside Saturday’s edition, the cover artwork is equally as impressive, with Louise Cobbold producing a fantastic Nuno and Solskjaer piece, going head-to-head.
As well as looking at the club’s proud FA Cup past, Ryan Bennett and Raul Jimenez provide the contemporary content as the main interviews, discussing what is a massive game for Wolves.
As well as a bumper history section and Bennett and Jimenez interviews, supporters can also find the following inside Saturday’s programme:
- The thoughts of Nuno Espirito Santo, Conor Coady, Kevin Thelwell and Laurie Dalrymple, ahead of what is a massive game, as Wolves target a place in the semi-finals.
- Manchester United stand in Wolves’ way and there’s a thorough look at their recent fortunes since Solskjaer’s arrival, with the help of Andy Mitten of United We Stand.
- As well as the FA Cup’s potted history at Molineux, the history section also provides an In Focus with Geoff Palmer, a look at the club’s past number 19s and Don Goodman’s Old Gold Club look at a classic FA Cup tie.
- There’s an extensive look at Wolves and United’s route to the last eight, with the pair knocking out Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal between them.
- Hear from Rob Edwards and Scott Sellars from Wolves Academy, after what has been a busy week for all involved.
- Away Days looks ahead to the trip to Burnley’s Turf Moor, while the ticket page has all the dates and prices needed for upcoming Premier League games.
- Wolves Women, Wolves Foundation and the recent match actions draw a close on the programme, before the Last Word with Sky Sports’ Alan Smith.
- The Young Wolves pull out will keep the younger generation entertained, while a Conor Coady poster is provided for your walls inside.
The special souvenir edition is available for £5 from around Molineux pre-match.
Previous editions of the programme are available online here.