John Ruddy provides an honest and fascinating interview inside the official matchday programme for the Emirates FA Cup replay with Shrewsbury Town.
The goalkeeper is the focus of the FA Cup edition, discussing his role within the squad and determination to be ready for any opportunity which may arise.
On the front cover, he’s brilliantly painted by Louise Cobbold, providing a striking blue look to the matchday programme.
As well as Ruddy, Shrewsbury's Dave Edwards provides a thorough interview ahead of his return to Molineux, discussing his family divide on Tuesday evening.
He’s joined by Gareth Prosser and Nick Loftus, who speak in depth about the impact of Danny Batth on the club’s Academy, following his permanent departure to Stoke City last week.
Here’s what else supporters can expect inside Tuesday’s programme.
- Nuno Espirito Santo, Conor Coady, Kevin Thelwell and Laurie Dalrymple give their thoughts on Saturday’s big win at Goodison Park and another important Shrewsbury tie.
- Nine pages of content on the League One opposition, including their route to the FA Cup fourth round and the thoughts on Shropshire Star’s Lewis Cox.
- Foz’s Favourites looks back on a classic FA Cup victory over Newcastle United and 16 pages of the original programme are copied inside.
- In Focus comes courtesy of former striker Dave Kelly and Terry Connor is the Old Gold Club feature, helping build the history section.
- Wolves Women and Wolves Foundation provide their latest content, and there's the latest ticket information.
- There’s also the usual Young Wolves pull-out, packed with quizzes, games and a special poster.
All this and much more is available inside the matchday programme which will be available at Molineux for £3.50 pre-match.
Previous editions of the programme are available to purchase online here.