Helder Costa and Jamie Vardy fuse to form an eye-catching front cover of the official matchday programme for the visit of Leicester City to Molineux.
Inside, Costa is the focus of the feature interview, sharing his route from war-stricken Angola to Molineux and the competition for attacking places in the Wolves team.
The artwork of Costa and Vardy will be up for auction in the third of Louise Cobbold’s Great Big Art Auctions in the coming months.
While Costa is the feature interview, Raul Jimenez, John Ruddy and Max Kilman also speak inside on various topics at Wolves and further afield.
Jimenez’s Before Wolves feature is a fascinating read, covering his time playing in Mexico and Portugal, as well as his experiences at the Olympics Games and World Cup with his nation.
Here’s what else supporters can expect in the 116-page programme:
- The pre-match thoughts of Nuno Espirito Santo, Conor Coady, Kevin Thelwell and Laurie Dalrymple – discussing the game, FA Cup draw and transfer window.
- A thorough look at Leicester, including the thoughts of talkSPORT’s Geoff Peters, who dissects an inconsistent winter period for Claude Puel’s side.
- Ruddy, Kilman and Sean Parrish come together for Hot Topics – chatting Jermain Defoe, Andy Murray and more sporting talking points.
- The Academy section is full of fresh content, including interviews with Scott Sellars and Jamie Smith – a former Wolves graduate.
- In Focus comes courtesy of Matt Jarvis, put his fond Wolves memories down on paper.
- Foz’s Favourites and the retro programme come from a dramatic 4-3 comeback against Leicester in 2003 – the only Molineux Premier League meeting between the two, until now.
- There’s an update from Wolves Women, who are yet to kick off for 2019, and Wolves Foundation’s progress.
- The Last Word comes from Match of the Day present and Leicester fan, Gary Lineker, who discusses Wolves’ progress in the Premier League.
- As usual, for the youngsters, there’s a Young Wolves pull-out, complete with a Leo Bonatini poster, and the latest nine stickers for the official sticker album.
All this content and much more is available inside the programme for just £3.50 at Molineux pre-match.
Previous editions of the programme are available online here.