Romain Saiss takes centre stage in the first official matchday programme of 2019 after playing a key part in Wolves’ festive period.
The Moroccan earned a Boxing Day point at Fulham with his first goal of the season and discusses the battle he’s had on his hands to force his way into the team in the Premier League this term.
As well as the feature interview inside, Saiss is also brilliantly painted on the front cover by Louise Cobbold alongside Crystal Palace dangerman, Wilfried Zaha.
He joins the likes of Raul Jimenez, Leander Dendoncker and Conor Coady who all speak exclusively as football returns to Molineux for the new year.
Dendoncker, who made his first Premier League start of the season on Saturday, shares his tales of Anderlecht and Belgium, prior to his Wolves move.
Here’s what else to expect inside the latest edition:
- A comprehensive look at Crystal Palace, who’ve endured a mixed Christmas, with Tashan Deniran-Alleyne of football.london giving their perspective.
- Hot Topics throws Jimenez in with John Kitolano and Graham Hughes, who debate Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United and Liverpool’s unbeaten start.
- Phil Parkes features in the latest Academy section, discussing coming through the club’s system to achieve success.
- In Focus brings the Wolves memories of Colin Brazier onto paper, looking back on his time in gold and black.
- There’s a look back on the successes of 2018 for the Wolves Women and Wolves Foundation.
- Nine new stickers are included in the programme, featuring Rui Patricio and Nuno’s playing days.
- John Marshall, head of recruitment takes readers through the preparations for dealings in the January transfer window.
- The latest Young Wolves pull-out features a player poster of Matt Doherty, as well as activies to keep the youngsters entertained.
- The Last Word comes courtesy of the Express & Star’s Nathan Judah, who looks at the expectations building at Molineux.
All this and much more is available inside the official matchday programme for just £3.50 outside Molineux pre-match.
Past editions of the matchday programme are available online here.