There are 27 Official Sticker Album stickers included in Saturday’s matchday programme for the visit of Watford to Molineux, to kick-start your collection.
Sheets of stickers from the matches against Burnley and Southampton will be included in Saturday's edition for anyone who missed them, along with a fresh, never seen before sheet with stickers including Romain Saiss, Derek Dougan and Antonio Dias.
They feature inside a programme covered by a brilliant Louise Cobbold painting of Matt Doherty and Watford’s Troy Deeney.
Doherty is the focus of the main interview inside too, discussing the hard-fought route he’s taking from working with his dad to becoming a Premier League match-winner.
The Irishman is one of a number of Wolves men interviewed inside, including Ryan Bennett and Diogo Jota.
The popular retro programme comes from 1993 this week and a victory over the Hornets at Molineux.
Former Wolves and Watford man Gavin Mahon also speaks inside on his time with Wolves Academy and how it set him up for a career in the Premier League and Championship.
Other features inside include:
- 27 stickers for the Official Wolves Stricker Album.
- Columns from Nuno, Conor, Laurie and Kev, summing up another successful international break.
- Nine pages on Watford and the away perspective from Mike Parkin of the Rookery End Podcast.
- A three-page feature on the Wolves Academy youngsters learning about Walter Tull – the first black officer in the British Army.
- Pat Quirke recalled a 1993 victory over Watford, before the 16 pages of the original programme are reprinted.
- Gavin Mahon, Rob Edwards and Darren Ryan provide different perspectives of the Wolves Academy.
- A preview of what Wolves supporters can expect from travelling to Brighton & Hove Albion next weekend.
- BBC West Midlands Wolves reporter Mike Taylor provides the Last Word, giving his thoughts on modern-day football.
All this and much more is available inside the matchday programme for just £3.50 from around Molineux pre-match.
Back editions of the matchday programme are also available online here.