Wolves will launch its new-look official matchday programme this Saturday for the visit of Villarreal CF.
The first official matchday programme of the season will be available to purchase for just £3, with tributes to Carl Ikeme a theme throughout.
The goalkeeper, who announced his retirement from the game last week, has been expertly depicted on the cover in a painting by Wolves supporting artist Louise Cobbold.
Louise and Wolves have joined forces to create a new and refreshed matchday programme, with the Villarreal edition just a taste of what’s to come.
The 100-page edition features special Ikeme tributes, a look at the club’s history and a thorough breakdown of the latest signings at Molineux.
As well as the 100 pages, the matchday programme will included a 16-page children’s edition inside which can be torn out of the main programme.
Inside the children’s edition is a Morgan Gibbs-White poster, plenty of activities and content for the youngsters to read.
Here’s what readers can enjoy inside this edition:
- Pre-season thoughts on first-team matters with Nuno, Danny Batth and Kevin Thelwell.
- A breakdown of the four new faces to join Nuno’s pack this summer.
- An in-depth Ikeme interview and tributes from the men that matter.
- The lowdown on Saturday’s La Liga visitors including the thoughts of journalist Javi Mata.
- Pack Picks shares the stand-out Wolves memories of a chosen supporter.
- Academy columns from Rob Edwards and Darren Ryan provide an update on the youngsters.
- Ivan Cavaleiro, Elliot Watt and Darren Ryan tackle the latest Hot Topics.
- John ‘Foz’ Hendley’s memories from when Wolves met Real Madrid republished.
- The history continues with a reproduction of the matchday programme from that game.
All this and more is available for just £3 around Molineux in the build-up to Saturday’s final pre-season friendly against Villarreal CF.