A special, collector's edition of the matchday programme to commemorate this memorable, promotion-winning campaign will be available for tomorrow’s Molineux finale against Sheffield Wednesday.
A souvenir not to be missed, supporters and players have been compiling their top 25 Golden Moments from across 2017/18 and the final results are available inside.
Relive each memorable moment, with fan and player reaction on each one, inside the special 116-page programme, which is priced at the usual £3.
Jody Craddock, who has been providing the cover art all campaign, has produced a promotion-special of the cover, featuring the trophy which will be lifted post-match.
Along with the Golden Moments, supporter and former Press Officer Paul Berry, reflects on the season during a four-page feature piece.
As well as the promotion content, there’s plenty more to keep readers interested, including:
- Nuno Espirito Santo, Danny Batth and Kevin Thelwell reflect on a successful campaign in their final programme notes.
- A look back at recent victories over Birmingham City and Bolton Wanderers, which helped seal the Championship title.
- Sporting Director Kevin Thelwell takes on Managing Director Laurie Dalrymple in a season review quiz – see if you can beat them.
- An in-depth look at the Sheffield Wednesday side providing the opposition at Molineux on the back of consecutive victories.
- The usual history features, looking at past seasons, reserves and kits.
- Jody Craddock also provides his Wolves dream eleven from the players he played with during his career.
- There’s a season review from the Academy from Gareth Prosser, Scott Sellars and Darren Ryan.
- Usual content on the Wolves Community Trust and Wolves Women.
All this content and much, much more is available from around Molineux pre-match for just £3.