2017/18 SEASON TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The following conditions of issue are accepted once payment of your season ticket has been processed. Once the transaction has been completed this constitutes acceptance of the conditions.
- The season ticket admits the holder to all First Team League games at Molineux and subject to availability, all home reserve matches (if applicable).
- Dates of fixtures and kick-off times are subject to change during the course of the season and no refunds will be made as a consequence of such change.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be made on any unattended fixtures, or if the season ticket itself is no longer required for whatever reason. Admission can only be obtained by using the smartcard at the turnstile.
- Admission to certain sections of the stadium will be at the discretion of the Club for matches other than First Team League games.
- The Club cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for tickets lost or destroyed. Supporters requiring a replacement smartcard can submit their request via telephone, email or in person at the ticket office. Please note a strictly non-refundable charge of £10 is applied for the replacement of a smartcard. This charge is applicable to all circumstances requiring a replacement smartcard i.e. name change, seat move etc.
- Information will be sent to a season ticket holder’s notified address or email address. The Club is not responsible for the accuracy of this data and each season ticket holder must make sure that their contact information is correct at all times.
- It is possible on certain occasions in order to comply with Cup competition rules, that a season ticket holder’s current seat may not be available for purchase. However, on such occasions the season ticket holder will have the opportunity to purchase an alternative seat, at the relevant price applicable for that location.
- A season ticket holder’s request to seat move to another area of the stadium for an individual game can be permitted by contacting the ticket office, subject to availability. A move to a more expensive area of the stadium will incur a charge equivalent to the matchday price differential. A move to a less expensive area does not provide a refund.
- Junior/senior citizen season ticket holders wishing to upgrade to an adult ticket may do so at the Club’s discretion by contacting the ticket office. The price differential will be charged and a limited number of 5 upgrades will be permitted per season ticket holder, per season.
- The Club reserves the right to run reduced priced matchday ticket promotions for selected matches throughout the season without liability to season ticket holders.
- Supporters who forget their smartcard on a matchday will need to report to the ticket office where they will receive a match ticket for their seat once it has been verified that their smartcard has not been used.
- Junior, U21 or senior citizen season ticket holders should bring proof of age to each match, as checks on eligibility will be performed at the turnstiles.
- The purchase of an adult season ticket in the Family Area is subject to the purchase of a junior season ticket. A minimum of 1 junior season ticket must be purchased per 2 adult/senior citizen/U21 season tickets.
- To qualify for a concession ticket you must be under 12, under 17 or under 21 on the 1st August 2017. To qualify as a senior citizen you must be aged 65 or over on 1st August 2017. Applying as either concession for the first time will require proof of age. The purchase of an under 12 junior season ticket/s must be in conjunction with the purchase of an adult/senior/U21 season ticket.
- The Club reserves the right to relocate a season ticket holder’s seat if necessary, in order to comply with the Ground Safety Certificate, where possible advance warning in writing will be given.
- A season ticket holder has the right to re-subscribe for a seat at Molineux but it may not always be possible to provide a renewal of their current seat.
- Entry to the ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations which are displayed at each turnstile block and can also be found here
- Persistent standing at all home matches is a breach of the conditions of the Ground Regulations. Offenders can be removed from the ground, and their season ticket withdrawn without any refund, except in circumstances where the Club has been able to resell the seat.
- Molineux is a no smoking venue
- Please note that photographers will be present at various games throughout the season and some crowd photographs may be used for media purposes. If you have any concerns or would like to discuss this further, please contact the Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCTV is deployed and operated within the stadium for the control and safety of all spectators.
- In the event of a home play-off leg ticket cash and be redeemed but not earned.
- Disabled season ticket holders who request wheelchair access must be largely dependent on a wheelchair for mobility purposes or not capable of walking the distance that is required to reasonably and safely access any other part of the stadium.
- Disabled season ticket holders who have requested a helper ticket must be accompanied by a person who is capable of supporting their needs in the event of an emergency situation. For this reason the Club strongly recommends that a person is 17 years of age or over and not be infirm. Any exception to this must be notified to the Club and appropriate arrangements for their safety will be made. Any refusals will only be on the grounds the Health and Safety legislation.
- A disabled helper season ticket must only be used in conjunction with the disabled season ticket itself. Therefore if the helper wishes to attend independently, they must first contact the ticket office in order to pay the relevant admission fee.
- 10% discount in Sir Jack’s Restaurant on food only, excluding bookings on promotional days and bank holidays.
- For terms and conditions regarding Merchandise and Ticket cash please see below.
- Terms and conditions for additional offers from our third party partners will be provided with the details of the offer when published.
- The Club cannot be held responsible for any applications lost in the post.
- The Club reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and shall notify season ticket holders rights as consumers on any or all of: (i) the Clubs main website; (ii) email to the notified email address of the season ticket holder; or (iii) in writing to the notified postal address of the season ticket holder.
DIRECT DEBIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2017/18
In these direct debit terms and conditions, references to "we/us/the Club" shall refer to Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club.
These direct debit terms and conditions apply in addition to the Club's season ticket terms and conditions above or on request from the Club.
- Please note that we can decline to start the monthly instalment payment plan (Plan) if your credit status is unsatisfactory, or if you have previously defaulted on direct debit payemnts due to the club in a previous season.
- Either of us may terminate the Plan at any time by giving less than 7 days' written notice to the other. In the event that the Plan is terminated, you must pay any outstanding amounts due in respect of your season ticket within 7 days of the written notice to terminate by an alternative method acceptable to us, such as by BACS or credit/debit card. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies availabel to the Club, failure to make any outstanding payment due on termination shall entitle the Club to :
- terminate your season ticket
- take any such action as it deems necessary in order to recover the sums due to the Club and to appoint a third party to recover such sums
- take action in accordance with the season ticket terms and conditions.
Please note that this is merely a right to amend the method of payment for the season ticket and not a right to cancel the season ticket itself.
- In the event of default after the season ticket has been issued, you will be given 14 days to pay the outstanding amount due to the Club in cleared funds. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your season ticket and legal action to recover the season ticket and the outstanding balance. The Club shall be entitled to charge you a reasonable amount to cover all administration and legal costs incurred by the Club in taking such action.
- All participants in the Club’s direct debit season ticket scheme will incur a £20.00 annual processing fee in respect of each season ticket purchased which will be payable in equal instalments spread across the Plan.
- The season ticket is issued in accordance with the Ground Regulations and the Safety at Sports Grounds Act 1975 as amended. You will not receive a refund on your season ticket for any breach of the Ground Regulations, which results in your season ticket being cancelled.
- In the event that we are unable to collect an instalment from your bank account you will be charged a sum of £5.00 for each and every failed direct debit payment. You will not be able to use your season ticket and access will not be permitted to any matches at any time when an account is in arrears.
- Your season ticket is sold subject to the Club’s season ticket terms and conditions available on this page or on request from the Club.Season ticket purchases made via the Plan are automatically renewed each season, using the same customer and seat details, at the new season’s Early Bird price plus VAT and other applicable taxes. Any season ticket holder who does not wish to have his/her season ticket renewed, should inform the Club in writing of this addressed to Ticket Office, Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club, Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 4QR [at least 14 days prior to the relevant Early Bird deadline, such deadline will be notified to season ticket holders by email only to the nominated address provided to the Club by each season ticket holder. As soon as practicable following receipt of this request, the Club will then cancel the season ticket and any direct debit instructions associated with it.
- The Club reserves the right not to renew any season ticket due to operational reasons, including but not limited to, changes in pricing and stadium/stand layout or use. The Club will use reasonable endeavours to inform season ticket holders in advance of these changes and the alternative available options.
CUP TIE SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions of issue are accepted upon submitting payment card information to join a Cup Tie Scheme.
- By becoming a member of the Cup Tie Scheme (CTS A or CTS B), the Club will provide the supporter with their season ticket seat for the relevant scheme entered above for season 2017/18 (exceptions may apply please see point 2 below), subject to the successful collection of payment from the credit/debit card provided by the member. The relevant ticket price and standard booking fee will apply.
- There may be occasions when due to the location of the away supporters, season ticket holders in the Sir Jack Hayward Stand will not be able to occupy their season ticket seat, there may also be occasions when due to the anticipated attendance not every stand will be open, in such cases scheme members must refer to the ticket sales arrangements announced nearer the time as it may be that tickets are automatically allocated for an alternative stand (at the relevant admission price for that stand) or that CTS members are required to book tickets via the ticket office depending on their requirements.
- The cost debited from a scheme member’s credit/debit card will be at the ticket admission prices advertised for the relevant stand plus booking fee. Concession prices will apply to scheme members in receipt of a concession season ticket.
- Fixture dates and kick-off times are subject to change during the course of the season.
- Admission will be gained by using your seasonal smartcard. You will not be issued with a paper ticket for cup matches
- Membership of the scheme cannot be cancelled prior to the end of the season once a member has enrolled. Please note match tickets issued under the CTS are strictly non-transferable, therefore any match tickets issued under the scheme cannot be upgraded or downgraded.
- It is not possible to ‘opt out’ of purchasing tickets for any of the nominated games if the member is aware in advance that they will not be able to attend.”
- Unwanted tickets are refundable if the Ticket Office is notified no later than 7 days prior to the relevant match. Your smartcard will be de activated for the match. Refunds are strictly nor permitted on any unused tickets once the fixture has been played.
- Members must inform the ticket office if credit/debit card details change. In the event of a payment not being authorised, a card being declined or expired the ticket office will contact the member in writing. It is the responsibility of the member to act upon the correspondence, because if payment cannot be processed, smartcards will not be uploaded and members will forfeit their chance to attend that match.
- It is very important to inform the ticket office of any change to your email address as you will be notified by email that your payment has been successful.
- If a CTS member forgets their smartcard on matchday they must report to the ticket office as checks will be conducted in order to determine whether entry to the ground will be permitted.
- If a CTS member forgets their smartcard on matchday they must report to the ticket office as checks will be conducted in order to determine whether entry to the ground will be permitted.”
- The Club cannot be held responsible for any applications lost in the post.
- Capital One Cup Round 2 will not be included within CTS Group A