Welcome to Worldwide Wolves
Worldwide Wolves is our Officially recognised Supporters Club Network, and we are now taking Branch registrations for Season 2018-19.
All Supporters Clubs past, present and future who are interested in being part of our Official Worldwide Wolves network please read and complete the application form and our Supporters Club Liaison will contact you direct
All successful applicants will be added to our Supporters Club Directory on the Club Website and Matchday programme.
Setting up a Worldwide Wolves Official Supporters Club
The following is a guide to setting up a Worldwide Wolves Officially recognised Supporters Club Branch. The purpose of ‘Worldwide Wolves’ is to bring likeminded fans together and build lifelong friendships around a common love – Wolves FC.
Supporters Club’s are normally based on geography as they allow fans to meet-up and enjoy the match together, even when they are thousands of miles from Molineux.
Please check to see if there is already a local club in your area below. If not, you may wish to set up a club. To apply for a Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club Branch, please complete the following form – [LINK]
What is the role of an Officially recognised Worldwide Wolves Branch?
• Be an ambassador for Wolves FC in your local area
• Be the glue that knits local fans together through their love and passion for Wolves F.C.
• Value, promote and maintain the famous history of Wolves F.C.
• Organise, assist, bring together and help your local branch members
• Communicate, sharing your members views by liaising with the Clubs Supporters Club Coordinator on a regular basis
• Consider your geographic location and whether there is already a branch nearby
• Consider your local area and whether you can create a ‘Wolves meeting area’ – normally a local pub or bar
• Consider who will support you in the running of the club (it can be time consuming!)
• Supporters Clubs shouldn’t be run for profit or personal financial gain
• Any end of season profit should be put back into your branch for the benefit of members
• Officially recognised clubs should have a minimum of 20 members
• Members should reside in the local area to the Supporters Club Branch
• Supporters Clubs may charge a membership a fee to join (this is at the discretion of the club)
• We would advise Supporters Clubs to have a bank account in the Supporters Club name, with two signatures
• We would advise Supporters Clubs to have a nominated Chairperson and Secretary as a minimum (treasurer advisory)
• Wolves will issue clubs guidance on use of club marks
Benefits For Supporters Club Branch
• Dedicated contact at Molineux for help, guidance and assistance
• Access to Worldwide Wolves Website and closed Chairmans’ Facebook page
• Recognition as a Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club by the Football Club
• Local Branch Certificate as a Worldwide Wolves Supporters Club
• Worldwide Wolves Official logo (localised)
• Page in Match day Programme
• Invitations to VIP events at Molineux across the season
• Supporters Club “Field Of Dreams” Annual End Of season Event
• Access to match ticket Supporters Club Block
• Invitation to Supporters Club Annual Awards Evening at Molineux (presentation of supporter club awards)
• Dedicated Supporters Clubs Player of the Season trophy
• Local branch visits by the Club with a Wolves Legend
• Chairman’s Worldwide Wolves Business Card
• Exclusive Worldwide Wolves Merchandise
• Regular prize draws